The authors thank ICIQ, the European Research Council (ERC-277883), and MICINN (CTQ2009-13840) for financial support. R.M. and A.C. thank MICINN for a RyC and JdC fellowships.
Nickel-Catalyzed Decarbonylative CH Coupling Reactions: A Strategy for Preparing Bis(heteroaryl) Backbones†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1878–1880, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Correa, A., Cornella, J. and Martin, R. (2013), Nickel-Catalyzed Decarbonylative CH Coupling Reactions: A Strategy for Preparing Bis(heteroaryl) Backbones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1878–1880. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208843
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-277883
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-13840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!