Financial support from Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI-I2CNER), the Global COE Programs, “Science for Future Molecular Systems”, and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (23245009) from MEXT (Japan) is gratefully acknowledged. We are also grateful to Hideki Kobayashi and Kenji Suzuki, of Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. for DSC measurement of SESN3.
Enantio- and Regioselective Intermolecular Benzylic and Allylic CH Bond Amination†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1739–1742, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Nishioka, Y., Uchida, T. and Katsuki, T. (2013), Enantio- and Regioselective Intermolecular Benzylic and Allylic CH Bond Amination . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1739–1742. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208906
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- MEXT. Grant Number: 23245009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!