The BASF researchers who laid the solid groundwork of this Essay are acknowledged, in particular Andreas Fischer, Ingo Münster, Rocco Paciello, and Matthias G. Schwab. Valuable suggestions concerning the historic milestones were provided by my colleagues Peter Eckes, Christian Fischer, Dieter Jahn, Karl-Heinrich Hahn, Harald Lauke, and Friedrich Seitz. Finally, I thank Christian Defieber and Anja Feldmann for the preparation of the manuscript.
New Directions in Industrial Chemical Research as Reflected in Angewandte Chemie†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 147–154, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Kreimeyer, A. (2013), New Directions in Industrial Chemical Research as Reflected in Angewandte Chemie. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 147–154. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208912
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!