We thank Prof. Jeremy Nathans (Johns Hopkins Medical School) for kindly offering the STF/293 cells and Prof. Randall T. Moon (University of Washington) for the Super TOP-Flash and Super FOP-Flash reporter plasmids. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), Daiichi-Sankyo Foundation of Life Science, and a Workshop on Chirality in Chiba University (WCCU).
Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Mixed 3,3′-Bisindoles and Their Evaluation as Wnt Signaling Inhibitors†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 2486–2490, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Arai, T., Yamamoto, Y., Awata, A., Kamiya, K., Ishibashi, M. and Arai, M. A. (2013), Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Mixed 3,3′-Bisindoles and Their Evaluation as Wnt Signaling Inhibitors . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2486–2490. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208918
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!