These authors contributed equally to this work.
Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of Alkenes with Aldehydes: Direct Access to α,β-Unsaturated Ketones†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2256–2259, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Liu, C., Yuan, J. and Lei, A. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of Alkenes with Aldehydes: Direct Access to α,β-Unsaturated Ketones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2256–2259. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208920
This work was supported by the 973 Program (2012CB725302), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21025206 and 21272180), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project (2012M521458). We are also grateful for the support from the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030).
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB725302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21025206, 21272180
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521458
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!