We thank the University of Geneva, the Swiss National Science Foundation and the European Marie Curie Foundation for financial support. We also acknowledge the contributions of the Sciences Mass Spectrometry (SMS) platform at the Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva.
Modular Synthesis, Orthogonal Post-Functionalization, Absorption, and Chiroptical Properties of Cationic Helicenes†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1796–1800, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Torricelli, F., Bosson, J., Besnard, C., Chekini, M., Bürgi, T. and Lacour, J. (2013), Modular Synthesis, Orthogonal Post-Functionalization, Absorption, and Chiroptical Properties of Cationic Helicenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1796–1800. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208926
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- University of Geneva
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- European Marie Curie Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!