This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 969), the University of Konstanz, the Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology, the Wilhelm Sander-Stiftung (L.D.N., W.R.), and the Sonnenfeld-Stiftung, Berlin (L.D.N.). We thank Prof. M. Wießler for helpful discussions regarding the Diels–Alder chemistry and the Bioimaging Center of the University of Konstanz and Prof. A. Zumbusch for providing the fluorescence microscopy instrumentation.
Two-Color Glycan Labeling of Live Cells by a Combination of Diels–Alder and Click Chemistry†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4265–4268, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Niederwieser, A., Späte, A.-K., Nguyen, L. D., Jüngst, C., Reutter, W. and Wittmann, V. (2013), Two-Color Glycan Labeling of Live Cells by a Combination of Diels–Alder and Click Chemistry . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4265–4268. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208991
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 969
- Wilhelm Sander-Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!