Financial support from the Université Catholique de Louvain is gratefully acknowledged. Takasago International is gratefully acknowledged for a generous gift of Segphos ligands. Laurent Collard is gratefully acknowledged for his work on the separation of chiral products.
Copper-Catalyzed Addition of Nucleophilic Silicon to Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1785–1788, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Cirriez, V., Rasson, C., Hermant, T., Petrignet, J., Díaz Álvarez, J., Robeyns, K. and Riant, O. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Addition of Nucleophilic Silicon to Aldehydes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1785–1788. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209020
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Université Catholique de Louvain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!