This work was supported by the Funding Program for Next-Generation World-Leading Researchers (Y.M.) and the Bavarian Initiative “Solar Technologies Go Hybrid” (D.M.G.). M.M. gratefully acknowledges the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for the pre-doctoral research fellowship.
Reactivity of a Metastable Cobalt(III) Trisulfide Complex: Multiple CH Functionalization of p-Xylene and Disulfides to Afford Photofunctional Cobalt Complexes†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 3015–3018, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Maruyama, M., König, M., Guldi, D. M., Nakamura, E. and Matsuo, Y. (2013), Reactivity of a Metastable Cobalt(III) Trisulfide Complex: Multiple CH Functionalization of p-Xylene and Disulfides to Afford Photofunctional Cobalt Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3015–3018. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209046
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Funding Program for Next-Generation World-Leading Researchers
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!