This work is supported by the NSFC (grant number 21271169/21061130534) and the Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Catalysis (grant number R201107). We also thank Prof. Ryan O’Hayre for his suggestion and comments and the Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorships (grant number 2012T1G0015).
Stabilization of Low-Temperature Degradation in Mixed Ionic and Electronic Conducting Perovskite Oxygen Permeation Membranes†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3232–3236, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhu, X., Li, M., Liu, H., Cong, Y. and Yang, W. (2013), Stabilization of Low-Temperature Degradation in Mixed Ionic and Electronic Conducting Perovskite Oxygen Permeation Membranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3232–3236. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209077
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21271169/21061130534
- Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Catalysis. Grant Number: R201107
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorships. Grant Number: 2012T1G0015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!