We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the NIH (R01 GM 68825), the DOE (DE-FG02-09ER16069), and Dr. C. Moore for assistance with X-ray crystallography.
31P NMR Chemical Shifts of Carbene–Phosphinidene Adducts as an Indicator of the π-Accepting Properties of Carbenes†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2939–2943, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Back, O., Henry-Ellinger, M., Martin, C. D., Martin, D. and Bertrand, G. (2013), 31P NMR Chemical Shifts of Carbene–Phosphinidene Adducts as an Indicator of the π-Accepting Properties of Carbenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2939–2943. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209109
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM 68825
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!