Research reported in this publication was supported by the US National Science Foundation (CHE 0911134).
Cross-Metathesis/Iridium(I)-catalyzed Allylic Etherification Strategy: (Iterative) Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of syn- and anti-1,2-Diols†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4203–4206, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, D., Lee, J. S., Kong, S. B. and Han, H. (2013), Cross-Metathesis/Iridium(I)-catalyzed Allylic Etherification Strategy: (Iterative) Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of syn- and anti-1,2-Diols . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4203–4206. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209112
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0911134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!