These authors contributed equally to this work.
Generation and Structural Characterization of a Gold(III) Alkene Complex†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1660–1663, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Langseth, E., Scheuermann, M. L., Balcells, D., Kaminsky, W., Goldberg, K. I., Eisenstein, O., Heyn, R. H. and Tilset, M. (2013), Generation and Structural Characterization of a Gold(III) Alkene Complex . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1660–1663. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209140
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under grants no. DGE-0718124 and CHE-1012045, the Research Council of Norway, grants no. 185513/I30 and 212030/F11 (travel grant to M.S.), and the University of Oslo with a Kristine Bonnevie travel grant to E.L.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DGE-0718124, CHE-1012045
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: 185513/I30, 212030/F11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!