This work was supported by the National Science Foundation, under grant number 1001589 to Mu-Hyun Baik, whom we thank for computational resources. We also thank Prof. Bernd F. Straub for stimulating discussions at the origin of this work, and both Prof. Kirk A. Peterson, Department of Chemistry, Washington State University and Dr. Richard L. Lord for computational advice.
New Approaches to Functionalizing Metal-Coordinated N2†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 4726–4732, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Andino, J. G., Mazumder, S., Pal, K. and Caulton, K. G. (2013), New Approaches to Functionalizing Metal-Coordinated N2 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4726–4732. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209168
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1001589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!