Financial support was provided by the NIH (GM-59426). We thank J. Yuan for synthesis of a bispyrrolide complex, M. Yu for helpful discussions and Boston College Research Services for providing access to computational facilities.
Molybdenum-Based Complexes with Two Aryloxides and a Pentafluoroimido Ligand: Catalysts for Efficient Z-Selective Synthesis of a Macrocyclic Trisubstituted Alkene by Ring-Closing Metathesis†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1939–1943, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Haeffner, F., Schrock, R. R. and Hoveyda, A. H. (2013), Molybdenum-Based Complexes with Two Aryloxides and a Pentafluoroimido Ligand: Catalysts for Efficient Z-Selective Synthesis of a Macrocyclic Trisubstituted Alkene by Ring-Closing Metathesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1939–1943. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209180
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!