We thank the Institute of Microbial Chemistry, Microbial Chemistry Research Foundation for providing us with natural lactonamycin. We are also grateful to Emeritus Professors Hans-Peter Fiedler (Universität Tübingen), for providing us natural lactonamycin Z, and Ronald Parry (Rice University), for the discussion about the absolute configuration of lactonamycin Z. This research was partially supported by a “MEXT-Supported Program for the Strategic Research Foundation at Private Universities 2012-2016”.
Total Syntheses of Lactonamycin and Lactonamycin Z with Late-Stage A-Ring Formation and Glycosylation†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2087–2091, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Adachi, S., Watanabe, K., Iwata, Y., Kameda, S., Miyaoka, Y., Onozuka, M., Mitsui, R., Saikawa, Y. and Nakata, M. (2013), Total Syntheses of Lactonamycin and Lactonamycin Z with Late-Stage A-Ring Formation and Glycosylation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2087–2091. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209205
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!