This work was supported by National Institutes of Health Research Grants R01-GM090323 (J.A.C.), R01-GM085006 (A.S.), DP2-OD004744 (L.W.) and by the Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program Grant PC09305 (J.A.C.). We would also like to thank Sam Ulin (Salk Institute) for his contribution in the preparation of plasmid pERAzi.
Expression of Fluorescent Cyclotides using Protein Trans-Splicing for Easy Monitoring of Cyclotide–Protein Interactions†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3126–3131, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Jagadish, K., Borra, R., Lacey, V., Majumder, S., Shekhtman, A., Wang, L. and Camarero, J. A. (2013), Expression of Fluorescent Cyclotides using Protein Trans-Splicing for Easy Monitoring of Cyclotide–Protein Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3126–3131. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209219
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-GM090323, R01-GM085006, DP2-OD004744
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: PC09305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!