This work was supported by the Basic Science Research Program (2011-0017356 for D.-H. M., 2009-0092818, 2011-0020322 for B.-S. C. and 2010-0019306, 2011-0016385 for D.-E. K.), the EPB Center (2008-0062042), and by the Research Center Program (EM1202) of the Institute for Basic Science (D.-H. M.) through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Korean government (MEST).
Discovery of Hepatitis C Virus NS3 Helicase Inhibitors by a Multiplexed, High-Throughput Helicase Activity Assay Based on Graphene Oxide†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2340–2344, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jang, H., Ryoo, S.-R., Kim, Y.-K., Yoon, S., Kim, H., Han, S. W., Choi, B.-S., Kim, D.-E. and Min, D.-H. (2013), Discovery of Hepatitis C Virus NS3 Helicase Inhibitors by a Multiplexed, High-Throughput Helicase Activity Assay Based on Graphene Oxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2340–2344. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209222
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2011-0017356, 2009-0092818, 2011-0020322, 2010-0019306, 2011-0016385
- EPB Center. Grant Number: 2008-0062042
- Research Center Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!