B.K. and C.J.B. acknowledge support from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (BES), Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract number DE-AC04-94AL85000. S.C. thanks D.H.S. for a fellowship and Dr. Y. Lin for helpful discussions. V.P.D. acknowledges support by the National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE) initiative at Northwestern University award number U54A119341. J.H. acknowledges support from the National Science Foundation (DMR CAREER grant number 0955612) and the Alfred P. Sloan Research Foundation.
Chemically Exfoliated MoS2 as Near-Infrared Photothermal Agents†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4160–4164, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Chou, S. S., Kaehr, B., Kim, J., Foley, B. M., De, M., Hopkins, P. E., Huang, J., Brinker, C. J. and Dravid, V. P. (2013), Chemically Exfoliated MoS2 as Near-Infrared Photothermal Agents . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4160–4164. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209229
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (BES), Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering
- U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
- National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE). Grant Number: U54A119341
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0955612
- Alfred P. Sloan Research Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.