We acknowledge support by China Scholarship Council (2011634033) and by the Young Scientist Exchange Program (YSEP) within the BMBF-MOST German-Israeli Water Technology Research Initiative (project no YSEP63). IR-ATR=infrared attenuated total reflection spectroscopy.
IR-ATR Chemical Sensors Based on Planar Silver Halide Waveguides Coated with an Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer for Detection of Multiple Organic Contaminants in Water†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2265–2268, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Lu, R., Sheng, G., Li, W., Yu, H., Raichlin, Y., Katzir, A. and Mizaikoff, B. (2013), IR-ATR Chemical Sensors Based on Planar Silver Halide Waveguides Coated with an Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer for Detection of Multiple Organic Contaminants in Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2265–2268. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209256
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2011634033
- BMBF-MOST German-Israeli Water Technology Research Initiative. Grant Number: YSEP63
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!