We thank the Land Baden-Württemberg and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for financial support.
Discovering More Non-Innocence: Triazenido versus Triazenyl Radical Ligand Function, and a Comment on [NO2]n as a “Suspect” Ligand†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4673–4675, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Ehret, F., Bubrin, M., Záliš, S. and Kaim, W. (2013), Discovering More Non-Innocence: Triazenido versus Triazenyl Radical Ligand Function, and a Comment on [NO2]n as a “Suspect” Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4673–4675. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209260
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Land Baden-Württemberg
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!