This research was supported by funding from MEDITRANS (NMP4-CT-2006-026668), Regione Piemonte (Converging Technologies BIO-THER project; POR-FESR 2007-2013 “Piattaforme Innovative”, PIIMDMT project) and MIUR PRIN 2010 no. 2010B5B2NL. C. Chirizzi and M. Capozza are acknowledged for technical assistance.
A R2p/R1p Ratiometric Procedure to Assess Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 Activity by Magnetic Resonance Imaging†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3926–3930, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Catanzaro, V., Gringeri, C. V., Menchise, V., Padovan, S., Boffa, C., Dastrù, W., Chaabane, L., Digilio, G. and Aime, S. (2013), A R2p/R1p Ratiometric Procedure to Assess Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 Activity by Magnetic Resonance Imaging . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3926–3930. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209286
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- MEDITRANS. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2006-026668
- Regione Piemonte. Grant Number: POR-FESR 2007-2013
- MIUR PRIN. Grant Number: 2010B5B2NL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!