This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (WI 663/26-1, BA 903/12-3). We gratefully acknowledge Prof. H. Willner (Universität Wuppertal) for generously supporting this work and helpful discussions, and Prof. G. Rauhut (Universität Stuttgart) for sharing the full set of anharmonic frequencies for HC(O)N3 calculated with the CCSD(T)-F12a method.
Formyl Azide: Properties and Solid-State Structure†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 3503–3506, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Bernhardt, E., Beckers, H., Banert, K., Hagedorn, M. and Liu, H. (2013), Formyl Azide: Properties and Solid-State Structure . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3503–3506. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209288
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: WI 663/26-1, BA 903/12-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!