We thank the National Institutes of Health (NIH GM-082935) and the National Science Foundation CAREER Program (NSF-0847108) for financial support.
An Asymmetric Diels–Alder Reaction Catalyzed by Chiral Phosphate Magnesium Complexes: Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of Chiral Spirooxindoles†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4628–4632, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Liang, T., Wojtas, L. and Antilla, J. C. (2013), An Asymmetric Diels–Alder Reaction Catalyzed by Chiral Phosphate Magnesium Complexes: Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of Chiral Spirooxindoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4628–4632. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209295
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH GM-082935
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-0847108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!