We acknowledge financial support from the National Institutes of Health (R00CA127161 to L.L.P.) and grants from the Purdue Center for Cancer Research and Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NIH/NCRR TR000006) to J.M.K.I.
Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of Biosensor Peptide Phosphorylation in Single Live Cells†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3931–3934, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Damayanti, N. P., Parker, L. L. and Irudayaraj, J. M. K. (2013), Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of Biosensor Peptide Phosphorylation in Single Live Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3931–3934. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209303
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R00CA127161
- Purdue Center for Cancer Research
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: TR000006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!