H.X. is grateful to the Natural Science Foundation of China (51002086, 51172126, and 51021062) and the 973 Program (2010CB630702) for financial support. This research was also supported by NCET (2010) and the IIFSDU (2010JQ013). D.W. thanks the Australian Research Council for financial support (DP 110104179 and DP 120102959).
Size-Dependent Electrostatic Chain Growth of pH-Sensitive Hairy Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3726–3730, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Xia, H., Su, G. and Wang, D. (2013), Size-Dependent Electrostatic Chain Growth of pH-Sensitive Hairy Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3726–3730. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209304
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51002086, 51172126, 51021062
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB630702
- IIFSDU. Grant Number: (2010JQ013)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP 110104179, DP 120102959
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.