This study was financially supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) (24105513, Project No. 2304: Advanced Molecular Transformation by Organocatalysts). We thank the Asahi Glass Foundation for partial support. E.T. acknowledges Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research for financial support (24915016). We also thank INSA de Rouen, France for providing an internship for Z.Y.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Epoxides Having a Tetrasubstituted Trifluoromethylated Carbon Center: Methylhydrazine-Induced Aerobic Epoxidation of β,β-Disubstituted Enones†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2221–2225, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Kawai, H., Okusu, S., Yuan, Z., Tokunaga, E., Yamano, A., Shiro, M. and Shibata, N. (2013), Enantioselective Synthesis of Epoxides Having a Tetrasubstituted Trifluoromethylated Carbon Center: Methylhydrazine-Induced Aerobic Epoxidation of β,β-Disubstituted Enones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2221–2225. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209355
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology). Grant Number: 24105513
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24915016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!