This work was supported by the NSF (CHE-1213795 to P.F. for project initiation and performing experiments, and CHE-1112568 to G.B. for theoretical modeling). We thank Dr. Arron Pekker and Prof. Robert C. Haddon for the use of an FT-Raman instrument. This study was also supported with supercomputer time from XSEDE (TG-CHE110064) and from the Shanghai supercomputer center.
Boron Carbides as Efficient, Metal-Free, Visible-Light-Responsive Photocatalysts†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3241–3245, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wen, S., Hou, Y., Zuo, F., Beran, G. J. O. and Feng, P. (2013), Boron Carbides as Efficient, Metal-Free, Visible-Light-Responsive Photocatalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3241–3245. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209363
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: (CHE-1213795, CHE-1112568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!