This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysts” from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). The authors thank Prof. Hayato Ishikawa at Kumamoto University, Dr. Takuya Seko, and Dr. Toru Maruyama at Ono pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. for their helpful discussions.
Pot Economy in the Synthesis of Prostaglandin A1 and E1 Methyl Esters†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 3450–3452, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, Y. and Umemiya, S. (2013), Pot Economy in the Synthesis of Prostaglandin A1 and E1 Methyl Esters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3450–3452. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209380
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!