This work was supported by the Institute for Basic Science (IBS) in Korea through the Acceleration Research, Brain Korea 21, and Research Center Program (Project No. CA1203). We thank Dr. Ramalingam Natarajan and Mr. J. Mark Kim for helpful discussions.
Supramolecular Velcro for Reversible Underwater Adhesion†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3140–3144, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, Y., Jang, Y., Selvapalam, N., Yun, G. and Kim, K. (2013), Supramolecular Velcro for Reversible Underwater Adhesion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3140–3144. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209382
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Institute for Basic Science
- IBS. Grant Number: CA1203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!