This investigation was supported by research grants from the Spanish “Plan Nacional” (MCYT) CTQ2010-19073, CTQ2009-08536, and CTQ2010-21567-C02-02 and the Comunidad de Madrid (Grant S2009/PPQ-1752).
Chemical Interrogation of Drug/RNA Complexes: From Chemical Reactivity to Drug Design†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3148–3151, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Jiménez-Moreno, E., Gómez-Pinto, I., Corzana, F., Santana, A. G., Revuelta, J., Bastida, A., Jiménez-Barbero, J., González, C. and Asensio, J. L. (2013), Chemical Interrogation of Drug/RNA Complexes: From Chemical Reactivity to Drug Design. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3148–3151. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209434
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Spanish “Plan Nacional” (MCYT). Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-19073, CTQ2009-08536, CTQ2010-21567-C02-02
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/PPQ-1752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!