This work is supported by grants awarded by the National Institutes of Health (GM066137 and GM079359), and by the National Key Scientific Program of China (2011CB911000), the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC (Grant 21221003), China National Instrumentation Program 2011YQ03012412. We thank Dr. Haipeng Liu and Dr. Ruowen Wang for their help on diacyllipid phosphoramidite synthesis, Dr. Craig G. Moneypenny and Dr. Neal A. Benson for their technical assistance with confocal-laser scanning microscopy and flow cytometry, and Dr. Kathryn Williams for her critical comments on the preparation of this manuscript.
DNA Micelle Flares for Intracellular mRNA Imaging and Gene Therapy†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2012–2016, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, T., Wu, C. S., Jimenez, E., Zhu, Z., Dajac, J. G., You, M., Han, D., Zhang, X. and Tan, W. (2013), DNA Micelle Flares for Intracellular mRNA Imaging and Gene Therapy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2012–2016. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209440
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM066137, GM079359
- National Key Scientific Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB911000
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC. Grant Number: 21221003
- China National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2011YQ03012412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!