We thank all of the referees for their insightful suggestions and comments. We thank Professor Steven Rokita at the Johns Hopkins University for helpful discussions on the TpT radical reduction. We thank the National Institutes of Health (R00ES017177) as well as the IUPUI startup fund for financial support. The NMR and MS facilities are supported by the National Science Foundation MRI grants CHE-0619254 and DBI-0821661.
Oxidation and Reduction of the 5-(2′-Deoxyuridinyl)methyl Radical†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5594–5598, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, G. and Li, L. (2013), Oxidation and Reduction of the 5-(2′-Deoxyuridinyl)methyl Radical. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5594–5598. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209454
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R00ES017177
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0619254, DBI-0821661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!