We are grateful to EPSRC for the provision of NPD facilities, and to Dr. Pascal Manuel for advice and technical assistance. We also acknowledge assistance from Tie Ying Yang for the collection of synchrotron data. Financial support from FCT (PTDC/CTM-CER/114561/2009), Portugal and National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20771100) is gratefully acknowledged.
Sr4Fe6O12: Low-Temperature Fe2+–Fe3+ Charge Order within Pairs of Edge-Linked Tetrahedra†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 4833–4836, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Lü, M. F., Waerenborgh, J. C. and Greaves, C. (2013), Sr4Fe6O12: Low-Temperature Fe2+–Fe3+ Charge Order within Pairs of Edge-Linked Tetrahedra . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4833–4836. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209473
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- FCT. Grant Number: PTDC/CTM-CER/114561/2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20771100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!