We are grateful to the NSFC (Nos. 21272100), Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT: IRT1138), and Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (Nos. 20100211120014) for financial support. We thank S. F. Reichard, MA for editing the manuscript.
Direct Annulations toward Phosphorylated Oxindoles: Silver-Catalyzed Carbon-Phosphorus Functionalization of Alkenes†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3972–3976, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y.-M., Sun, M., Wang, H.-L., Tian, Q.-P. and Yang, S.-D. (2013), Direct Annulations toward Phosphorylated Oxindoles: Silver-Catalyzed Carbon-Phosphorus Functionalization of Alkenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3972–3976. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209475
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21272100
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: PCSIRT: IRT1138
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100211120014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!