This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (grant number 2011CB910403), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21175113, 20925208, and 20835005), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (grant number 2011121015).
Off/On Fluorescent Chemosensors for Organotin Halides Based on Binuclear Ruthenium Complexes†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5599–5603, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Niu, Y., Han, F., Zhang, Q., Xie, T., Lu, L., Li, S. and Xia, H. (2013), Off/On Fluorescent Chemosensors for Organotin Halides Based on Binuclear Ruthenium Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5599–5603. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209549
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB910403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21175113, 20925208, 20835005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011121015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!