Detection of the Elusive Highly Charged Zintl Ions Si44− and Sn44− in Liquid Ammonia by NMR Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4483–4486, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Neumeier, M., Fendt, F., Gärtner, S., Koch, C., Gärtner, T., Korber, N. and Gschwind, R. M. (2013), Detection of the Elusive Highly Charged Zintl Ions Si44− and Sn44− in Liquid Ammonia by NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4483–4486. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209578
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!