We thank the BASF SE and the former Degussa AG for the donation of chemicals. Dr. X. Zeng thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship.
A Branched Domino Reaction: Asymmetric Organocatalytic Two-Component Four-Step Synthesis of Polyfunctionalized Cyclohexene Derivatives†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2977–2980, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Ni, Q., Raabe, G. and Enders, D. (2013), A Branched Domino Reaction: Asymmetric Organocatalytic Two-Component Four-Step Synthesis of Polyfunctionalized Cyclohexene Derivatives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2977–2980. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209581
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!