We thank Dr. Vishnumaya Bisai (IISER Bhopal), Dr. André Isaacs (College of the Holy Cross (USA)), and Erica D’Amato (visiting undergraduate Amgen Scholar, 2011) for assistance with the preparation of starting materials for an initial study. This work was supported by the NIH-USA (NIGMS RO1 GM86374) and a Research Scholar Grant from the American Cancer Society-USA (RSG-09-017-01-CDD to R.S.). R.S. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar. J.L.J. is grateful to the NSF for a graduate fellowship. E.S.B was supported by a Chemical Biology Interface Training Grant from the NIH (T32 GM066698). We are grateful to Eli Lilly, Abbott, and Roche for unrestricted financial support.
Intramolecular C(sp3)N Coupling by Oxidation of Benzylic C,N-Dianions†
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2194–2197, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jeffrey, J. L., Bartlett, E. S. and Sarpong, R. (2013), Intramolecular C(sp3)N Coupling by Oxidation of Benzylic C,N-Dianions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2194–2197. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209591
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NIGMS RO1 GM86374
- American Cancer Society-USA. Grant Number: RSG-09-017-01-CDD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!