These authors contributed equally to this work.
Stretchable Conductors Based on Silver Nanowires: Improved Performance through a Binary Network Design†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1654–1659, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Ge, J., Yao, H.-B., Wang, X., Ye, Y.-D., Wang, J.-L., Wu, Z.-Y., Liu, J.-W., Fan, F.-J., Gao, H.-L., Zhang, C.-L. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Stretchable Conductors Based on Silver Nanowires: Improved Performance through a Binary Network Design . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1654–1659. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209596
This work is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB934700), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2012BAD32B05-4), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91022032, 912271032, 21061160492), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJZD-EW-M01-1), the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (2010DFA41170), a Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the University of Science and Technology of China, and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2012M510160).
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B05-4
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 912271032, 21061160492
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- University of Science and Technology of China
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!