These authors contributed equally to this work.
Stretchable Conductors Based on Silver Nanowires: Improved Performance through a Binary Network Design†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1654–1659, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Ge, J., Yao, H.-B., Wang, X., Ye, Y.-D., Wang, J.-L., Wu, Z.-Y., Liu, J.-W., Fan, F.-J., Gao, H.-L., Zhang, C.-L. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Stretchable Conductors Based on Silver Nanowires: Improved Performance through a Binary Network Design . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1654–1659. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209596
This work is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB934700), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2012BAD32B05-4), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91022032, 912271032, 21061160492), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJZD-EW-M01-1), the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (2010DFA41170), a Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the University of Science and Technology of China, and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2012M510160).
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B05-4
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 912271032, 21061160492
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- University of Science and Technology of China
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510160
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.