We are grateful for financial support by NSF (CHE-1152767) and NIH (R01-GM098777. We thank the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Lab, Chicago, IL for the measurement of the X-ray structure of porphyrin P3.
Effective Synthesis of Chiral N-Fluoroaryl Aziridines through Enantioselective Aziridination of Alkenes with Fluoroaryl Azides†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5309–5313, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Jin, L.-M., Xu, X., Lu, H., Cui, X., Wojtas, L. and Zhang, X. P. (2013), Effective Synthesis of Chiral N-Fluoroaryl Aziridines through Enantioselective Aziridination of Alkenes with Fluoroaryl Azides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5309–5313. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209599
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1152767
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-GM098777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!