This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences Division (Contract No. DE-FG02-09ER16067) and by the Berlin DFG cluster of excellence on “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (UniCat). We also thank Dr. Guang Wu for assistance with the X-ray crystallographic determination. P.H. gratefully acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a research fellowship.
A Rare Uranyl(VI)–Alkyl Ate Complex [Li(DME)1.5]2[UO2(CH2SiMe3)4] and Its Comparison with a Homoleptic Uranium(VI)–Hexaalkyl†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3259–3263, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Seaman, L. A., Hrobárik, P., Schettini, M. F., Fortier, S., Kaupp, M. and Hayton, T. W. (2013), A Rare Uranyl(VI)–Alkyl Ate Complex [Li(DME)1.5]2[UO2(CH2SiMe3)4] and Its Comparison with a Homoleptic Uranium(VI)–Hexaalkyl. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3259–3263. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209611
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences Division. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!