M.C. acknowledges the research fellowships of CMENA. This work was partly supported by Fondazione Regionale per la Ricerca Biomedica (FRRB), NanoMeDia Project, and Fondazione “Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi”.
Orientation-Controlled Conjugation of Haloalkane Dehalogenase Fused Homing Peptides to Multifunctional Nanoparticles for the Specific Recognition of Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3121–3125, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Mazzucchelli, S., Colombo, M., Verderio, P., Rozek, E., Andreata, F., Galbiati, E., Tortora, P., Corsi, F. and Prosperi, D. (2013), Orientation-Controlled Conjugation of Haloalkane Dehalogenase Fused Homing Peptides to Multifunctional Nanoparticles for the Specific Recognition of Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3121–3125. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209662
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2012
- Fondazione Regionale per la Ricerca Biomedica (FRRB)
- NanoMeDia Project
- Fondazione “Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi”
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!