This work is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant 2010CB934700), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (Grant 2012BAD32B05-4), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 91022032, 912271032, 21061160492), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1), the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (Grant 2010DFA41170), the Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the University of Science and Technology of China.
Ultralight, Flexible, and Fire-Resistant Carbon Nanofiber Aerogels from Bacterial Cellulose†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2925–2929, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Z.-Y., Li, C., Liang, H.-W., Chen, J.-F. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Ultralight, Flexible, and Fire-Resistant Carbon Nanofiber Aerogels from Bacterial Cellulose . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2925–2929. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209676
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B05-4
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 912271032, 21061160492
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!