This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Professorship No. PP00P2_133568 to G.G.), the University of Zurich (G.G.), the Australian Research Council (Australian Research Fellowship to U.B. and Future Fellowship to A.M.F. (FT110100545)) and the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (OCE Science Leader position to U.B.). This work was performed in part at the Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication, an initiative partly funded by the Commonwealth of Australia and the Victorian Government.
Synthesis of Stable Peptide Nucleic Acid-Modified Gold Nanoparticles and their Assembly onto Gold Surfaces†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4217–4220, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Anstaett, P., Zheng, Y., Thai, T., Funston, A. M., Bach, U. and Gasser, G. (2013), Synthesis of Stable Peptide Nucleic Acid-Modified Gold Nanoparticles and their Assembly onto Gold Surfaces . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4217–4220. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209684
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- University of Zurich
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT110100545
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!