This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0844234). X-ray absorption measurements were collected on X19a and X3b at the National Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS) which is funded by the DOE (contract no. DE-AC02-98CH10886). Work on X3b, which is part of the Case Center for Synchrotron Bioscience, was also supported by the NIH (P30-EB-009998). Profs. J. Mayer (Univ. of Washington), H. K. Shin (UNR), and an anonymous reviewer are acknowledged for valuable advice.
Use of a Metallopeptide-Based Mimic Provides Evidence for a Proton-Coupled Electron-Transfer Mechanism for Superoxide Reduction by Nickel-Containing Superoxide Dismutase†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 2569–2572, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Shearer, J. (2013), Use of a Metallopeptide-Based Mimic Provides Evidence for a Proton-Coupled Electron-Transfer Mechanism for Superoxide Reduction by Nickel-Containing Superoxide Dismutase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2569–2572. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209746
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0844234
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- NIH. Grant Number: P30-EB-009998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!