We thank the National Institutes of Health (R01GM033049) and the National Science Foundation for their generous support of our programs. J.T.M. is supported by an Abbott Laboratories Stanford Graduate Fellowship. We also thank Johnson-Matthey for their generous gift of palladium salts.
Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of 3-Aryloxindoles with Allylidene Dipivalate: A Useful Enol Pivalate Product†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2260–2264, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Trost, B. M., Masters, J. T. and Burns, A. C. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of 3-Aryloxindoles with Allylidene Dipivalate: A Useful Enol Pivalate Product. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2260–2264. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209783
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM033049
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!