These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tungsten-Based Catalysts for Selective Deoxygenation†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 19, pages 5089–5092, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Gosselink, R. W., Stellwagen, D. R. and Bitter, J. H. (2013), Tungsten-Based Catalysts for Selective Deoxygenation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5089–5092. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209809
This research has been performed within the framework of the CatchBio program. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. Philip Walder is kindly acknowledged for the equipment preparation and initial experiments. We thank Lucian Roiban for the TEM measurements, Jesper Sättler for his help during Raman analysis, and Krijn de Jong for discussions and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!