These authors contributed equally to this work.
Revealing Interface-Assisted Charge-Transfer Mechanisms by Using Silicon Nanowires as Local Probes†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 3369–3373, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, Z., Li, Q., Gan, L., Xu, X., Li, L. and Guo, X. (2013), Revealing Interface-Assisted Charge-Transfer Mechanisms by Using Silicon Nanowires as Local Probes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3369–3373. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209816
We thank Yabing Qi (OIST (Japan)) for enlightening discussions. We acknowledge primary financial support from MOST (2012CB921404) and the NSFC (21225311, 51121091, 2112016, 90923015 and 21003002).
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- MOST. Grant Number: 2012CB921404
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21225311, 51121091, 2112016, 90923015, 21003002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!